It will soon be getting cold at night and that means it’s time to do yearly maintenance on your wood stove, pellet stove and gas stove. A1 Stoves is happy to offer the basic steps below to help you troubleshoot your heating stove. If you find you need stove parts, please visit our web site, we’re offering all wood stove parts and pellet stove parts on sale at 10% OFF!
- Is any motor on your pellet stove running full speed when first turned on? Might be time to replace the control board.
- You want to test the stove to make sure your auger motor isn’t running continually or making loud noises.
- Check the gasket around the door with a dollar bill. Close the dollar bill in the stove door and if you can easily pull the dollar out, it’s time to change the door gasket on your stove.
- Be sure and check the firebricks for your Whitfield, Breckwell, Lennox, Blaze King, Buck, Breckwell, Traditions or Earth Stove. Pellet Stove and wood stove firebacks or refractory bricks should be replaced every few years to ensure proper operation of your heating stove.
- All gas heating appliances should be tested to see if the pilot tube is working properly.
If you have any questions or need help finding the right parts for your stove, please email us at info@A1stoves.com or call us, 1-800-893-4950. Our certified hearth professionals will be happy to help you find the right parts for your stove! We’ve been in the home and hearth business for over 20 years and we take pride in our workmanship and our customer service staff.